Welcome to Rushey Mead Academy’s Careers Team, we have specialist trained careers advisors who deliver both group and a one-to-one service to help you in the planning of your time at school and beyond. This includes career transition through various pathways including apprenticeships, training, colleges, universities and the world of work.
Student entitlement to careers education includes
- Access to individual guidance from our Careers Advisors
- Access to computer programmes (including home user license) offering occupational information and opportunity for career and job exploration.
- Access to digital resources to help with career planning and college applications.
- Access to PS16 for college applications and UCAS for universities in the UK.
- A Careers Education Programme built into the KS3 and KS4 curriculum.
If you are an employer who would like to add to one of our events or help us with our careers work? click here