Rushey Mead Academy has specialist trained careers advisers who deliver both group and a one-to-one service to help you in the planning of your time at school and beyond. This includes career transition through various pathways including apprenticeships, training, colleges, universities and the world of work.
Student entitlement to careers education includes – ‘How can we help?’
- Access to individual guidance from our Careers Advisors
- A `drop-in’ Careers Library with comprehensive and up-to-date information on opportunities in Education, Training and Employment and computer access for student use.
- Access to computer programmes (including home user license) offering occupational information and opportunity for career and job exploration.
- Access to UCAS (Website for colleges and universities in the UK).
- A Careers Education Programme built into the KS3 and KS4 curriculum.
- A Work Placement opportunity for some Y10 students.
Work Experience Self-Placement Form (for employees to complete)
This page with be reviewed September 2020.