We teach young people from a very early age to be a good citizen.
At Rushey Mead Academy, students are encouraged to be aware of school rules and to adhere to classroom codes and conducts. Then why do we see some young people forgetting these rules and regulations when they go online through a computer, laptop, smartphone, games console or mobile device?
- Do NOT share photos of other students.
- Be very careful with photos
- Do NOT send nasty or hurtful messages.
- Do NOT respond to nasty or hurtful messages
- Think before you post.
- Be careful with your personal information
- Treat strangers online the same way as strangers in the street
- If you receive a nasty message, keep it as evidence
- If you feel that something is wrong tell a parent, teacher or other trusted adult
Visit www.saferinternet.org.uk or www.childnet.com to find out more about how you can support Safer Internet Day.
Supporting young people online information and advice for parents and carers.
Follow the link below to report abuse through the CEOP website.